Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Content Centre location and template location changes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1416 Views, 4 Replies

Default Content Centre location and template location changes

Default Content Centre location and template location changes to Local machine settings (Inventor's default settings) instead of defined location. This happens whenever user re-open the Inventor. File location changes to Inventor's default.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Do the folder settings in your master project file match where you have your CC and your templates?

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Cadmanto

Yes, the location of Templates and CC,in projects, are defined as where I want,  but the settings changed to Inventor's default settings.

Refer Image attached. These are reqd. location.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Yah, once in awhile inventor will do this, mostly after a crash. Just reset the project path. Sorry, but as of now I am unaware of any fixes for this seeming random event. Thankfully it does not happen frequently. if it is happening frequently as you seem to imply it is on every opening then go to Get Started tab > Projects and set it in there. The one chosen on opening as the screen shot suggests does not always set a perment path.

Message 5 of 5
Cadmanto

Yes, I agree.  This has happened to me at times as well.  I haven't heard of a fix either as of yet.

You just have to restablish your connection with the master project file you use when you first start your Inventor session.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report