Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling Channels in MOLD tutorial for Inventor 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sheriff12
430 Views, 3 Replies

Cooling Channels in MOLD tutorial for Inventor 2014

Whenever I get to the section to install cooling channels on the mold design in Inventor 2014, after I click "APPLY", Inventor 2014 immediately shows the message "Not Responding". I have done this dection of the tutorial a number of times, but always get the same error. My O/S is Windows 7 Ultimate with an nVidea GTX570 card, so I wouldn't think there is aproblem with my equipment. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, do you have a fix? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lucmartzz
in reply to: sheriff12

Hello Sheriff12,

I have the same problem. Did you got to fix this problem? 

Regards.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
sheriff12

I found that the easiest way to fix just about any problem with Inventor 2014 or any Autodesk program is to go to your Control Panel and reinstall the program. It may seem like a drastic way to do it, but it usually works.

Message 4 of 4
lucmartzz

Well, it seems it doesn´t work for my computer but any ways I tried to edid the mold on other computer and worked with no problems.

Both computers have all service pack up to date but the problematic one has installed some other NON-Autodesk CAD software. Not strage to me to have problems because of NetFramework versions and stuff like that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report