Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content center missing 2500 lb slip on flanges

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
malcolm.cookson
231 Views, 4 Replies

Content center missing 2500 lb slip on flanges

Is there a patch or fix for the missing 2500 lb slip on flanges in the content center?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: malcolm.cookson

Hello and welcome.

I would say no patch is my best guess.  As big as the CC library is, they didn't get everything that all of us could want or need.  Even some things that seem like they SHOULD be in there, just aren't.  Fortunately, if you are working with a Read/Write library, you can populate the CC with whatever you need by either creating, authoring and publishing an ipart... or by copying and modifying an existing CC family.  In some cases, you may be able to find certain things online.  In the case of this flange, it might be easiest to copy one that is close, and edit the family table for those dimensions or characteristics that are different.

Message 3 of 5
malcolm.cookson
in reply to: cbenner

This helps. Thanks for the quick answer.

Message 4 of 5
dgorsman

Maybe have a peek at ASME B16.5 and a few vendor catalogs.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 5
jletcher

I have a 2500LBS Slip on ran with an excel spread sheet can be made into a ipart and published to CC.

I will upload if you need when I get home I did not bring my drive to clients..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report