Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center is empty

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
eveylynne
6031 Views, 4 Replies

Content Center is empty

Installed 2014 recently, and now my Content Center has nothing in it. The "Place from Content Center" window loads, and there are no folders.  My item count is 0.  I've attached a screen shot for reference. Clicking the refresh button does nothing.

We have no custum hardware/materials/etc.

If I try to update the content center library (step 2), the Configure Libraries is full of "Not Available"s. Again, I've attached a screen shot.  I'm nervous to continue migrating with out all that info.

There are two pc's with IV, and the content center is working fine on the other pc.  The CC is a local thing, and only my computer seems to be upset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-E

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Ray_Feiler
in reply to: eveylynne

Try changing your content center file location to;

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 2014\Content Center\Libraries

Configure Libraries.png

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 3 of 5
eveylynne

I've attached a screenshot of my project.

my appearance libraries, material libraries, and content center files are all set to 2014 folders.  I can change them around, but the file path in the configure libraries window stays the same.

What do I need to do?

Message 4 of 5
cbenner

This may be a stupid question, and I apologize if it is... been a looooooong day, but can you verify that your 2014 CC libraries are really loaded at the local location on your C:drive?  The "Not Available" makes me wonder if they were not installed, or did not install fully perhaps?

Message 5 of 5
Ray_Feiler

Also check here

Options.png

And here

Explorer.png

Explorer2.png

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report