Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number of points on BALLOON LEADER

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cbell1007
396 Views, 3 Replies

Change number of points on BALLOON LEADER

In AutoCAD leader settings you can set the number of point so the leader looks standard. I am searching for this in inventor and am coming up empty. I have seen other engineering drawings where I can tell that the generated data in the balloon was entered from the parts column in the B.O.M. But instead of part numbers, I have seen text. and I have mine set up to generate the Balloons that way but I do not like the leader type it is giving me. I cant be the only one who has asked about this. I am open to any and all suggestions.

The attachment is what my leaders are looking like in inventor. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: cbell1007

Did you try these settings in the styles editor?

leader.JPG

FYI, This posting looks identical to your other one.  Any reason why there are two threads saying the exact same thing?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
cbell1007

Hi there, thank you for responding. I did try the new dimension style but cant seem to find what Im looking for. Is there something you are showing me in the pic that I am not seeing? In regards to my duplicate post, I thought maybe because I didnt get any responses that I was asking the question incorrectly. And maybe im still not relaying what it is I need to know. I am trying to find out if it is possible to have a linear balloon leader be right or left justified, instead of having it underline the entire line of text. 

Message 4 of 4
Cadmanto

Hey,

What you are showing is what I have in my settings, but apparently based on the response in your other posting, the method in which you are trying to do this is not available in Inventor.  When you said three points I misunderstood what you were looking for.  Seems like this might be a good idea for the Inventor IdeaStation.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report