Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Render Reflection In Inventor2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LABarker
754 Views, 2 Replies

Change Render Reflection In Inventor2013

Currently when ever I render an image using Inventor 2013 the reflection shows a parking lot.  It doesnt seem like it matters what type of material I choose or the color that I choose.  I have been doing some research and can not find a solution.  I have found some older fixes that date back to 2008 but nothing for 2013.This link is the only thing that I can find and as I said it is for 2008.  http://www.microconcepts.co.uk/members/tips__tricks/inventor/?artid=125&pageNum=9&blk=178&artitle=Ch...

Does anyone know if there is a hotfix for this?  Or if the one on this website still works?  We went in to the registry and tried following the steps but some of the working is different and didnt want to mess things up.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!!

Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
japike
in reply to: LABarker

In Application Options click on the Colors tab. There you will find an option called "Reflection Environment". If you click on the browse button, there are several relection choices you can choose from.

Peace,
Jeff
Inventor 2022
Message 3 of 3
LABarker
in reply to: japike

We have already tried that.  It works great when your not actually rendering the iteem.  But when you go to Render Image, the parking lot still shows up in the reflecton.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report