Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Level of Detail on pipe Runs for Drawing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
hirschaplin
282 Views, 2 Replies

Change Level of Detail on pipe Runs for Drawing

So, I have built our pipes in different runs and routes under our main Tube and Pipe Assembly. On the main Pipe assembly I'm able to change to different LOD to remove Valves and Gaskets, but not on the lower level runs.

The purpose of doing this is to be able to create drawings on every run without gaskets and valves, but as of now the only option i have is to supress these items on every sheet and I'm guessing there is a better way. 

So if anyone has som input i would be grateful.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: hirschaplin

You could use View Representation. Go to the assemblies. and make a new one under views... Turning off and off what you need in each VR. Then you can adjust the 2 views to whichever VR you want to be showing. Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
hirschaplin
in reply to: mdavis22569

Mike,

Thanks i used supress in my Run assemblies and couldn't save the changes, but now when creating View instead of Detail, and visibility instead of supress it works thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report