Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot remove the double spacing in text...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Roxana
220 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot remove the double spacing in text...

Hello:

Could anyone tell me how to remove the double spacing in the text in the "Revision table" I created?

The text I have in one of the fields in my revision table has double space and therefore it takes too much unnecessary space... I double click on the specific field where the text is. The "FORMAT TEXT" windows appears with a lot of buttons including font, size, type, etc. and a "spacing" button which is what I need to use, but all the buttons are not active and are grayed out. Why is this happening, and what do I need to do to make these buttons active, so that I can change the formatting of my text...?

Thanks for you help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dan_szymanski
in reply to: Roxana

Roxanna,

The line spacing within a revision table are set within a text style (Note Text by default). You should be able to control the setting within the designated text style. Also the revision table itself can be manually manipulated (by dragging the vertical and horizontal borders) to display text within its rows as needed. Carriage returns (SHIFT + Enter key) within the format text editor might also aide you in getting the desired results. I am assuming you are using the actual revision table command and not a custom or user defined symbol. Either way, If this doesn't help you can send me a data set for examination. If needed, send to: danDOTszymanskiATautodeskDOTcom.

Regards,
Dan Szymanski
Inventor QA
Autodesk Inc.
Dan Szymanski
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report