Inventor General Discussion

Mentor
aguitton116
Message 1 of 2 (70 Views)

Cannot install automatically 2009 libraries on ADMS 2009

70 Views, 1 Replies
09-16-2009 07:36 AM
Hi,
as I said on the subject, I cannot install automatically the libraries from Inventor 2009 on ADMS 2009 (installed on XP Pro SP3 32 bits).
The manual installation works (copy the mdf and ldf to MSSQL.1\Data folder then attach them with ADMS console) but the exe doesn't. It begins but it quickly show a message that say (about) "the commande line is incorrect" 2 or 3 times then I have the message attached to the subject.

I don't understand why. It's not a big deal as I can install them manually but I'd like to understand.

edit : I reported the problem of that error in Vault forums : http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=744830&tstart=0 because it's probably related to the fact that command line mod doesn't work here. Edited by: aguitton116 on Sep 16, 2009 5:49 PM
Mentor
aguitton116
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: Cannot install automatically 2009 libraries on ADMS 2009

09-17-2009 12:59 AM in reply to: aguitton116
It seems that the password containing a * is not recognized. because I changed it with a simpler password and it worked.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube