Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use revolved commend

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
900-35951061
578 Views, 3 Replies

Can't use revolved commend

When i trying revolved is not working. I have learning version Inventor Proffesional 2012 . It is wokked before andnow  when i finish skech and and press revolved even with one only profile in not showing revoleve previous or not allw me to chose profile. Any help plesae>

Wojtek
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi 900-********,

The details you've provided are a bit spare. Can you provide a screen shot or attach the model file?

Also it looks like your user name is your product serial number? If so you might want to change it to something else, so someone doesn't try to use it to register their free download.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 3 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: 900-35951061

Welcome to the forum.

Like Curtis mentioned more detail and even some images would help us to resolve your issue.

My first thought based on what you described is that you do not have an enclosed sketch on one side of a center line.

Check to see if this is indeed the case.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: 900-35951061

Click here (see image).  Does it work now?

Surface.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report