Inventor General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
mrattray
Message 21 of 25 (226 Views)

Re: Can someone draw this in inventor 2012 for me?

04-25-2012 04:30 AM in reply to: Rich.O.3d

They block video streams but allow for the installation of software from the internet(Mozilla)? That's one of the many reasons I hate working for large companies. They see saving a buck on overhead as more valuable then saving their employees from having to spend half the day working around thier BS.

I checked the file format of the OP and it's jpg, same as my post. Is it possible that this URL could be getting blocked by your "IT department"? <http://i43.tinypic.com/34e80pl.jpg> This is the URL that the OP's image is hosted under, mine was hosted directly through AutoDesk's site.

I would suggest, however, that you have all the extensions I have shown in that image. That was taken from my work PC, and I refrain from downloading anything here that I don't need. They all enable viewing of various image/imbeded video/document formats.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

*Expert Elite*
mrattray
Message 22 of 25 (225 Views)

04-25-2012 04:31 AM in reply to: mrattray

I just noticed after posting that the last response was from someone else. I thought I was talking to the same poster each time. Oh well. Same thoughts still apply.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

*Expert Elite*
cwhetten
Message 23 of 25 (176 Views)

04-25-2012 08:46 AM in reply to: mrattray

mrattray wrote:

...Is it possible that this URL could be getting blocked by your "IT department"? <http://i43.tinypic.com/34e80pl.jpg> This is the URL that the OP's image is hosted under, mine was hosted directly through AutoDesk's site.

For me, this is exactly it.  I had no idea that it's possible to insert an image that isn't hosted by the forum.  Thanks for sleuthing this out.  Kudos!

Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread a little bit... :smileyembarrassed:

*Expert Elite*
mrattray
Message 24 of 25 (163 Views)

04-25-2012 09:39 AM in reply to: cwhetten

Anytime!

I've been a little tickled by the hijacking of this thread, to be honest.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Distinguished Contributor
donovan.cox
Message 25 of 25 (136 Views)

04-25-2012 11:39 AM in reply to: CannonInc

Do you have a credit card CannonInc?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube