Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone draw this in inventor 2012 for me?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
CannonInc
1803 Views, 24 Replies

Can someone draw this in inventor 2012 for me?

I need help drawing an object in inventor could someone draw it and upload?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
mrattray
in reply to: Rich.O.3d

They block video streams but allow for the installation of software from the internet(Mozilla)? That's one of the many reasons I hate working for large companies. They see saving a buck on overhead as more valuable then saving their employees from having to spend half the day working around thier BS.

I checked the file format of the OP and it's jpg, same as my post. Is it possible that this URL could be getting blocked by your "IT department"? <http://i43.tinypic.com/34e80pl.jpg> This is the URL that the OP's image is hosted under, mine was hosted directly through AutoDesk's site.

I would suggest, however, that you have all the extensions I have shown in that image. That was taken from my work PC, and I refrain from downloading anything here that I don't need. They all enable viewing of various image/imbeded video/document formats.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 22 of 25
mrattray
in reply to: mrattray

I just noticed after posting that the last response was from someone else. I thought I was talking to the same poster each time. Oh well. Same thoughts still apply.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 23 of 25
cwhetten
in reply to: mrattray

@mrattray wrote:

...Is it possible that this URL could be getting blocked by your "IT department"? <http://i43.tinypic.com/34e80pl.jpg> This is the URL that the OP's image is hosted under, mine was hosted directly through AutoDesk's site.

For me, this is exactly it.  I had no idea that it's possible to insert an image that isn't hosted by the forum.  Thanks for sleuthing this out.  Kudos!

Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread a little bit... Smiley Embarassed

Message 24 of 25
mrattray
in reply to: cwhetten

Anytime!

I've been a little tickled by the hijacking of this thread, to be honest.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 25 of 25
DonovanCox
in reply to: CannonInc

Do you have a credit card CannonInc?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report