07-16-2012 05:08 AM

Can´t place CC feature anymore in R2013 is this a bug?`

regrads Michael

Active Contributor
freegoodkharma
Message 2 of 8 (238 Views)

Re: CC Feature

07-16-2012 02:14 PM in reply to: michael.marx

Have you checked your Default Content Center path for your current Project?  at Inventor Application Menu > Manage > Projects > Your active Project > Lower Pane Project > +Folder options drop down  > highlight, Content Center Files = [Default]  left click Select Browse For Folder and set to where your Content Center Folder are located. If true then maybe you need to set your Default Content Center files location. Go Tools > Options > Application Options File panel 4 frames down to > Default Content Center files > Browse For Folder to where the Content Center folder is located in your installation, %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Inventor\Content Center Files\R2013\.  If installed. Or you may you need to set your Location of Libraries: at Tools > Options tab > Application Options > Content Center tab > Libraries: > Browse For Folder, folder > to where your Content Center folder is. Something like “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Content Center\Libraries”

Yours truly

Carl T.

Valued Contributor
michael.marx
Message 3 of 8 (226 Views)

07-16-2012 10:45 PM in reply to: michael.marx

Hi Carl,

thank you for your explanation but i think my question wasn´t clear enough. :-)

I have the CC feature for selection in the CC database but if i try to put in a feature in a part, inventor want a face and then nothing happens.

Michael

Active Contributor
freegoodkharma
Message 4 of 8 (214 Views)

07-17-2012 06:25 AM in reply to: michael.marx

I am sorry that I jumped to the incorrect conclusions about why you are not able to place a Content Center feature.  I have placed a Content Center features and bolted Connections in an Assembly and Part files with Autodesk Inventor Release 2013.  Therefore I can say that I do not think that it is a bug! Have you tried to place a Content Center feature in an Assembly file?

Yours truly

Carl T.

Valued Contributor
michael.marx
Message 5 of 8 (201 Views)

07-19-2012 05:12 AM in reply to: freegoodkharma

Hi Carl,

CC feature isn´t avaiable in asm CC parts are there!

in the pictures beside is what i mean. CC content is visible and pickable but not set able :-)

Michael

Active Contributor
freegoodkharma
Message 6 of 8 (189 Views)

07-19-2012 06:39 AM in reply to: michael.marx

If after selecting the feature, the feature specks, a face, the feature position with arrow grips.  Does your mouse pointer arrow have a plus sign next to it, if so have you tried right clicking and selecting, done, or the move and position options or cancel.

Yours truly,

Carl T.

P.S Of course you can place Content Center features in an Assembly.  In and assembly go Assemble tab > Component tab > Place from Content Center > to the features dropdown.  Select and place. Rem right click then Done.

ezio.grasselli
Message 7 of 8 (158 Views)

07-25-2012 07:17 AM in reply to: michael.marx

Hi,

you must change comma with dot in custom format options of windows localization

regards

EVO777
Message 8 of 8 (113 Views)

10-08-2012 03:20 AM in reply to: ezio.grasselli

ezio.grasselli wrote:

Hi,

you must change comma with dot in custom format options of windows localization

regards

Hi,

thanks a lot! It works!

Regards from germany
Michael

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube