Distinguished Contributor
BrettCaldeira
Message 1 of 1 (292 Views)

Background Mask for text

292 Views, 0 Replies
12-06-2012 02:50 AM

Hi All

Hope all is well.

I have been searching the net to see if Autodesk has yet enabled a background mask on text in Inventor drawings, and cannot find any sloutions? I am still running on 2012 - 2013 will only be rolled out when IT feels that it should be, so not sure if it has been added to 2013. Please let me know if this feature exists or not. We currently have to continously create hatched sketched symbols of different sizes for leader text, balloons, dimensions, etc... don't always have time to waste on this.

Regards,

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube