Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error 1920 PLEASE HELP

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
inventordesk
5495 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error 1920 PLEASE HELP

I am a student trying to get the student version of Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013.  I am running Windows 7 profesional 64 bit.  I am an administrator on it.  I have the most recent version of Microsoft .NET framework.  I am trying to install Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013 and when it is almost finished installing I get an "Error 1920. Service 'Autodesk Moldflow Inventor Tool Suit Integration 2013 Job Manager' falied to start" message.  I have tried numerous troubleshooting methods including turning off antivirus, firewall, and UAC, nothing seems to have any effect on the installation.  Any suggestions to fix the issue?

Thank you.

(I have also included a screenshot of the error message)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: inventordesk

What causes error 1920 ?

The 1920 error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.

How to easily fix (error 1920)?

There are two (2) ways to fix 1920 Error:

Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):

1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.

2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.

3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.

4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.

5) Click Next on the confirmation window.

6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):

1) Download (Error 1920) repair utility.

2) Install program and click Scan button.

3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.

4) Restart your computer.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5

I'm having this same error.

Is there any other way to remedy this without registrycleaners or restore?

I just replaced the hardrive a few months ago after it crashed and my research on registrycleans isn't promising.

Message 4 of 5
blair
in reply to: inventordesk

There is no "Easy" button.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 5
maripenyeatts
in reply to: blair

I'm not asking for an 'Easy' button solution, but when I did some research on the secondary fix I found that it's not a reliable or trustworthy program. I'm not a computer expert and I didn't want to risk messing up the restore points so I was asking for an alternative, but if the restore point is the best solution then I will try it. I've just already had some problems with this computer and don't want to cause any more by a careless mistake. Thank you for your time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report