Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized person please - learning resources

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bkaraciray
370 Views, 7 Replies

Authorized person please - learning resources

Hi, probably this question is nonsensical but maybe this can be important for the Autodesk's aspect, and because I use free softwares of Autodesk, I want to be respectful to Autodesk's rights and I want to ask whether do we have to use "only" resources of Autodesk to learn the softwares or can we use the resources what we want,whatever we can get such as the videos on youtube that added by anyone who is "not" a member of Autodesk?  (by the way I don't ask this question for only Inventor, I ask this for any software), Thanks a lot

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Cadmanto
in reply to: bkaraciray

I am not an Autodesk rep, but anything you find on youtube is (from what I know about it) is free to use and learn from.

Plus sites like this one. 

http://inventor-tales.blogspot.com/

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 8
bkaraciray

I really want to get an answer from an Autodesk's authorized person especially but although this ,cadmanto, Thank you very much indeed

Message 4 of 8
DarrenP

you can use any resource you like

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
mcgyvr
in reply to: DarrenP

This is generally a user to user forum.. Autodesk employees are rarely on here.

The day that a company forces you how to even learn their software will signify the end of the world.

Welcome to freedom. Learn however you want. Good luck though..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 8
bkaraciray

really thanks all the people that responsed    (unfortunatelly I can't understand whether DarrenP,and other responders are only members or Autodesk's authorized persons) ,    but I am some obsessed about anything's rights that I take the advantage of  it, (profit by it);  so, being answered by an exactly authorized Autodesk person such as an administrator is very important for me, so "please" I want to get help from Autodesk,  "please do not misunderstand me, I really thank you very very much (at least you wanted to help me) ,as I said I really am very obsessed, and still wait from Autodesk's authorizeds,administrators, again thanks a lot

Message 7 of 8
JDMather

I do not work for Autodesk.

You can use whatever resource you have (legal) access to and that was created without violating copyrights to learn the Autodesk softwares. 

Students can get Autodesk software for free from http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
bkaraciray

Thanks everyone, because I get the answer from Autodesk, I closed this topic, see you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums