Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
3DAli
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Animation in Inventor Studio

126 Views, 2 Replies
11-24-2009 07:54 AM
Hi,

every time I open my file which is an assembly, the animation that I have made is messed up and I have to redo. my constraint's values are changed, parts have moved from its original places and the result is not just right. any idea that where I'm doing it wrong and why this happens to me?

Regards
Ali
Warm Regards
Distinguished Contributor
mohandis2
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Animation in Inventor Studio

11-25-2009 09:59 AM in reply to: 3DAli
Yeh "messed up" actually everything.
So where is your file?
adrian.amstead
Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Animation in Inventor Studio

02-11-2010 03:58 AM in reply to: 3DAli
I had this problem repeatedly when I was animating constraints.....found the solution to be rewind the timeline to 0.0 seconds BEFORE switching back to assembly from Inventor Studio.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube