Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A report that list what parts have changed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
125 Views, 2 Replies

A report that list what parts have changed

I have a family of different assemblies, each of them containing the same ipts. If some of these ipts were modified in assembly A, as assembly B was opening I would be notified that some changes were made – do you want to continue with an update.

I am trying to keep track of running changes on the IV side to ensure these changed files make it to manufacturing but am having difficulty. Can IV generate a report or give any indication to the IV user that before an update occurs, these are the parts that are being updated?

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My suggestion is that you create notes of the changed features. If you are not sure how to create notes, do a search "Create Notes" in the help Search category. Do not know about generating a report automatically of the changes you perform. Wolfe "Laura" wrote in message news:21414402.1091638598542.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have a family of different assemblies, each of them containing the same ipts. If some of these ipts were modified in assembly A, as assembly B was opening I would be notified that some changes were made - do you want to continue with an update. > > I am trying to keep track of running changes on the IV side to ensure these changed files make it to manufacturing but am having difficulty. Can IV generate a report or give any indication to the IV user that before an update occurs, these are the parts that are being updated? > > Thank you.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok - thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report