Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A piping package integrated with Autodesk Inventor?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
387 Views, 3 Replies

A piping package integrated with Autodesk Inventor?

Is there any piping package that could integrate with Autodesk Inventor? softwares such as Autoplan or PDMS that has environment like AutoCAD, is there any such package for inventor?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Inv Pro

I don't know whether Acad P&ID integrates with Inv.

--
Duncan
"Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by
fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary
living."
(Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002)
www.autodesk.co.uk/inventorjobs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375

wrote in message news:5784044@discussion.autodesk.com...
Is there any piping package that could integrate with Autodesk Inventor? softwares
such as Autoplan or PDMS that has environment like AutoCAD, is there any such
package for inventor?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I've imported some stuff from CADworx into Inventor, but that's an import not something associative.

Now you can create stuff in Inventor and then output it to a DWG solid using the poorly names "AEC Excange" underneath the applications drop down menu.

You could also using the Autodesk Inventor Link in AutoCAD Mechanical, this would pull the Inventor parts or assemblies into Acad, giving you a 3d associative Inventor model in model space.

then your piping software which would have to be able to be installed ontop of Mechanical Desktop could work with the Inventor model.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Do you have any more information on this? I am trying to import Cadworx into inventor and create drawings from inventor. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report