Inventor Fusion

Inventor Fusion

thiagokunz
Message 51 of 54 (284 Views)

Re: inventor fusion mac crashes trying to open saved files

07-23-2013 02:55 PM in reply to: schneik

Hi. I'm using Inventor Fusion I just instaled form the Mac App Store. Well, I had the same problem everyone here. I'm sending the corrupted file. I've spent some hours in it. I'll be very happy if you can fix it. Thanks in advance.

Kunz.

eddyogi
Message 52 of 54 (170 Views)

11-30-2013 01:59 PM in reply to: k-mario

k-mario wrote:

Similar Issue here :smileysad:

Worked on a file when Inventor crashed saving.

When I now open the file, the bodies do not show up. 

I click on the light bulb of the components - nothing happens.

I unfold the components to see its bodies. 

The light bulb next to the bodies is on.

When I click on this light ball I get the spinning beach ball of death...

:/

Could you please try to recover that file Autodesk-Team?

I have the same exact problem with k-mario.  I'm running mountain lion on macbook pro.

Dr_Creator
Message 53 of 54 (9 Views)

08-20-2014 12:24 PM in reply to: tbabcock123

Leave it guys and gals. This app is not worth your nerves. It's free and it's useless. No working copy/paste function, crashes on simple things, making a saved file corrupted, incompetent support, and I don't know what else since I'm not keen  to find out anymore.

Autodesk, you have lost your good reputation, at least in my eyes.

No more of inventor fusion. I'm dissapointed but luckily there are plenty of cad software for mac out there that actually do work.

Sferril
Message 54 of 54 (4 Views)

08-20-2014 11:36 PM in reply to: Dr_Creator
> Leave it guys and gals. This app is not worth your nerves. It's free and it's useless. No working copy/paste function, crashes on simple things, making a saved file corrupted, incompetend support, and I don't know what else since I'm not keen to find out anymore.
>
> Autodesk, you have lost your good reputation, at least in my eyes.
>
> No more of inventor fusion. I'm dissapointed but luckily there are plenty of cad software for mac out there that actually do work.
>

That?s a stupid message. There may be some bugs, but most have been worked out. The program does such an incredible job and it?s free. I?ve made so many extremely useful parts with it, and as I said, simple. If you want something better, pay for it.

This poster has lost his reputation, at least in my eyes.
Scott
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.