Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor fusion 2013 Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
amro.samy93
4179 Views, 6 Replies

inventor fusion 2013 Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program.

Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program.

We’re sorry, there was an error while initializing the graphics subsystem.  This is likely due to one or more of the following:  your graphics driver is not configured for "True Color", there was a problem installing the application, the application installation was damaged, or some other problem with the graphics hardware and drivers or the configuration of the application.  More detailed information may be included below.

My device is : Dell Inespiron N5110

Processor: Core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20 GHz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M     1 GB

HDD: 1TB ,    40GB free of Local Disk (C)

I tried o remove and re-install inventor fusion 2013 and set up DirectX 2009, 2010, 2011 and the problem still apear,  But the Inventor profissional 2013 work better

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sourabh.roy
in reply to: amro.samy93

Hi,

I recently installed Inventor fusion 2013 and I am also facing the same error like you faced.

I am wondering, if you managed to resolve that issue. If yes, could you please share it with me.

Regards,

Roy

Message 3 of 7
lopui

• I have the same problem. Have anyone had the solution or direct me to the link to get it resolved?
Message 4 of 7
Phil.E
in reply to: lopui

See if this helps:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT/Display-Driver-not-responding/td-p/3080068

This refers to a different product, but the video card is the same. It's worth a try to just turn off Aero.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
kevin.oehler

I keep getting a runtime error too ... this just started happening like two weeks ago.

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I really hope AutoDESK gets a FIX out ASAP.

Message 6 of 7
Phil.E
in reply to: kevin.oehler

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you were running fine until a couple weeks ago. Perhaps there was an update in that time frame?

Go to Start > type in View installed updates, and open the page for installed updates. You should see everything in chronological order. Please let us know what you find.

Thanks,

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 7
kevin.oehler
in reply to: Phil.E

I figured it out, I added a monitor a few weeks ago which somehow enabled a second graphics driver. I guess it changed the default for Inventor because I went to NVIDIA control panel and made the Inventor.exe application file run from an alternative graphics option, and everything seems to work now.

Kevin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report