Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grenade machine gun kit work in progress fusion 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
crfuentes
629 Views, 1 Reply

grenade machine gun kit work in progress fusion 2013

Hello

I figured this would be the best place to post this project. first, I want to say that fusion is just awesome. Its my favorite program. I love it! If some other simple modeling features were added such as emboss, text, etc... it would be perfect. I reallly love how you can import obj data as well. Please Autodesk release this as a stand alone app, Ill pay!! 

Anyway, I have been working on creating a model of a HK gmg. Im using basic modeling techniques and so far things have been really good. Its still work in progress but Im pressed to complete this model soon to try and have it prototyped into a resin kit.

I havent ran into any issues so far, such as the program crashing or anything like that. I still have a long ways to go but I hope I can receive and give some feedback on the project and fusion along the way.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Phil.E
in reply to: crfuentes

Wow! That's a nice bit of work there. Thanks for the feedback. Emboss is a great tool!

You mention Fusion as a stand alone app. Have you seen Fusion 360?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report