Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will there be an update to the Mac version of Inventor Fusion?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
spadic
719 Views, 5 Replies

When will there be an update to the Mac version of Inventor Fusion?

Has anyone heard if an update is in the works for the Mac version of Fusion? Its pretty buggy, one in particular is in sketch, dimensioning causes crashes and corrupts the file so you can't reopen it. I'm trying to get efficient with it, but this is a real limitation.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
digital_dreamer
in reply to: spadic

+1

Good question.

Message 3 of 6
ulrichpetschke
in reply to: spadic

I reported a few bugs myself and hope to see an updated version soon, however since Fusion for Mac is completely new I guess the waiting game could go until summer.

I am already depending a little bit too much on this app, so I do hope to see changes for the better sooner than later! 

Message 4 of 6

We have been working on the problems where files fail to open and have a fix in the pipe.  As soon as I have a better idea from Apple when it will hit the app store we will lwt you know.

Kevin Schneider
Message 5 of 6
andrewmfern
in reply to: schneik-adsk

Hi Kevin,

It's not just the file open issue. Read the comments in the app store.

It crashes on my fullly up to date Macbook pro. Not doing anything too complex ... just double click within a newly created single part model.

I would LOVE if this worked ... the interface is great and it does everything I need for concept creation so it can be handed over to the engineers ... 

Everything crossed for a new version that's stable ... !

Cheers,

Andrew

Message 6 of 6
schneik-adsk
in reply to: andrewmfern

Yes, there are fixes for stability issues too.

Kevin Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report