Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
petercharles
1537 Views, 4 Replies

Spoon Plugin

I downloaded the Spoon Plugin, ran it, got a message that it was sucessfully installed.... and ????

What happens next???

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

You should just double-click on the EXE and run the Inventor Fusion technology preview. As you use parts of the program that you don't have yet, it will automatically download the rest.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
petercharles
in reply to: petercharles

I double click on the exe, It says preparing to launch, then I get a message "The Spoon Plugin has been successfully installed", click OK then nothing!

Message 4 of 5
petercharles
in reply to: petercharles

I've tried this on my computer at work and find that an icon for Inventor Fusion 3.1 has appeared on my desktop!

Double clicking this launches Fusion, but then it crashes out before it finishes loading.

Any advice ????

Message 5 of 5

To see what's going on, you should uninstall the sandbox, and purge anything that may be left behind and try again.

Steps

From Add/Remove programs find “Inventor Fusion Technology Preview 3.1” and run the uninstaller

From Add/Remove programs find “Spoon Sandbox Manager 3.21” and run the uninstaller

Open command prompt (cmd.exe)

Type: cd %appdata%

Type: cd ..

Type: cd local

Type: rd Spoon /S /Q

If there are any sandbox related files left behind this will have removed them all.

If problems persist, provide the following information:

OS (including 32bit or 64bit)?

Are you an admin on the system?

Amount of disk space available?

Network speed?

How far into the loading process does it get?  What is the last screen you see?

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report