Inventor Fusion

enair_58450
Message 1 of 2 (1,151 Views)

Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program with Inventor Fusion 2013

1151 Views, 1 Replies
04-02-2013 11:43 PM

I have an issue about my inventor fusion 2013
When i start the program, it said that "Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program.
No license available. License does not exist or has expired."
How can i fix it??????????

and i m using in Vista SP1 with Core2 DuoCPU T5870
and run as 32 bit

(I have seen many other relative posts, but not using in vista. that's drove me crazy)

ionut.mitrofan
Message 2 of 2 (1,140 Views)

Re: Runtime Error! Please repair or reinstall the program with Inventor Fusion 2

04-03-2013 02:33 AM in reply to: enair_58450

same problem for me, win xp. i downloaded the fusion from here http://labs.autodesk.com/technologies/fusion it's the inventor fusion  r1 version, and it works, now i have to uninstal the old one(inventor fusion ) 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube