Inventor Fusion

Raghib
Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Relocating Inventor Fusion Cache Folder?

195 Views, 1 Replies
06-10-2013 07:38 PM

Hi everyone, I need help. I was doing some file housekeeping and want to place this folder entitled "Autodesk" out of sight. It it are subfolders "Inventor Fusion" and "Cache." Currently it pops up in my Documents folder no matter how many times I delete it. I have tried moving it to the Prefenrences folder in the Library, but it still appears in Documents. I am running OSX ML and use Autodesk Inventor Fusion. Any pointers on how to get this folder out of sight (without permanently deleting it; I realize I probably need it) would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Board Manager
schneik
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: Relocating Inventor Fusion Cache Folder?

06-18-2013 09:39 AM in reply to: Raghib
Sorry, there is not a way to move that folder at this time.

Kevin Schneider

15" Macbook Pro Retina - OSX 10.9 in Portland, Oregon

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube