Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue I need resolved

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BradKereliuk
447 Views, 1 Reply

Issue I need resolved

Hello folks, im very new to the software (1day) and I have encountered an issue I need help resolving.

So whenever I try and click on the insides of my design, I am now allowed and it only allows me to click on the top level.

As you can see in this picture below, the top level is turned yellow and the points are illustrated by green dots. I would like help removing the  yellow coloring and green dots so I am no longer locked out of the lower levels.

I also see that on my design there is a red dot (pointed out by red arrow), I think it may be some sort of center point as I remember it being there when I first started my design. I would like to know if it needs to be moved (and if so how?) because it is not in the centre of my design.

Thank you very much in advance! Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
schneik-adsk
in reply to: BradKereliuk

In the browser tree to the left of the design, open the sketches folder and turn the sketch off. You should see a light bulb that is yellow indicating that that sketch is on or visible.

Kevin Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report