Inventor Fusion

Valued Contributor
fprico
Message 1 of 4 (3,928 Views)
Accepted Solution

Is Inventor Fusion free?

3928 Views, 3 Replies
08-19-2013 11:30 AM

I want to know if Inventor Fusion is free for commercial use as a standalone application.

Board Manager
Phil.E
Message 2 of 4 (3,890 Views)

Re: Is Inventor Fusion free?

08-23-2013 10:02 AM in reply to: fprico

Strictly speaking, yes. However it is retired and further development, i.e. new versions are not planned.

Have you seen Fusion 360? This is the next generation CAD tool based on Inventor Fusion. It comes with many new capabilities, most notably T-Splines surface modeling tools. It installs in minutes, so you can work anywhere. It's cloud based so anyone in your production path can benefit from the data. Right now it's in preview, here.

Thanks,

Phil Eichmiller
Software QA Engineer
Fusion Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Valued Contributor
fprico
Message 3 of 4 (3,883 Views)

08-23-2013 12:08 PM in reply to: fprico

Thanks for replying, yes I know about Fusion 360 but this is for 64 bits and I have 32 bits. So Inventor fusion will continiue through the years as 2013?,  can use it with no other application or I have to buy Autocad license? Autocad is to much expensive I can not even afford it.

Board Manager
Phil.E
Message 4 of 4 (3,880 Views)

08-23-2013 12:17 PM in reply to: fprico

Yes, Inventor Fusion 2013 can be standalone. Download it here.

Phil Eichmiller
Software QA Engineer
Fusion Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube