Inventor Fusion

J.deVogel4769
Message 1 of 2 (1,146 Views)

Inventor fusion 2013 R1 plugin acad 2014?

1146 Views, 1 Replies
08-15-2013 03:31 AM

I really miss the inventor fusion plug-in in the new autocad 2014.

On this forum I have found the link to I Inventor Fusion 2013R1 and I have installed the program on to my computer. Unfortunately there was no automatic plug-in created in Autocad 2014.

Swapping between the software takes a lot of time so I hope anyone can help me out.

Valued Contributor
fprico
Message 2 of 2 (1,096 Views)

Re: Inventor fusion 2013 R1 plugin acad 2014?

08-20-2013 10:42 AM in reply to: J.deVogel4769

There is no more an upgrade to inventor fusion 2014 so there is no more a Fusion link for Autocad. Inventor Fusion upgrade to Fusion 360 a program that has nothing to do with Inventor Fusion, Fusion 360 is in the cloud and I think you don t have any plug in for Autocad to make changes easily and fast. Its a pitty they kill such an amazing program.

I am still using Autocad 2013 for that reason =). Also Fusion 360 runs only in 64 bits. Very dissapointed with 2014 products in general.

You can read what it says here

http://labs.autodesk.com/technologies/fusion

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube