Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Fusion 2013 Will Not Load

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
engineer968
3275 Views, 22 Replies

Inventor Fusion 2013 Will Not Load

Fusion 2013 will not load regardless of running it from within Inventor or on it's own. There is no error message. It begins to load up and then simply evacuates from memory as if it had never been run in the first place.

I have tried to run it as administrator with no change. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no change.

Inventor 2013 runs flawlessly as does the rest of my Autodesk Product Design Suite.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23
Phil.E
in reply to: engineer968

Is this the first installation of Fusion on this machine? Did you have Product Design Suite 2012 or a Fusion technical preview installed previously?

Regards,

Phil Eichmiller

Quality Assurance Team

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 23
kovir

I have the same....:(

Few days was OK ( if I can say 1 crash per hour is OK...) but now crash on splash screen... Reinstallation won't to help...

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 23
Duohsoft

Hi !

Have the same problem - Inventor Fusion 2013 hangs during installation, never loads...what can I do ?

How do I remove it ?

Message 5 of 23
Phil.E
in reply to: Duohsoft

kovir, and Duosoft,

Is this the first installation of Fusion on this machine?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 23
Duohsoft

Hi !

Yes... I re-started my Mac (OSX Lion), went to Launcher and found that the installation  / download had stopped.

Re-started the download / install and was able to fullfill the installation process !

Nice UI in IF 2013 ...

Thanks !

Message 7 of 23
kovir
in reply to: Phil.E

Yes, this is first installation. I think it was started when I installed a trial of Autocad for Mac ( now I know that Autocad don't run on Mountain Lion...)

Message 8 of 23
Phil.E
in reply to: kovir

You should try a fresh download/install of Fusion.

Go here to download your new copy of Fusion and try again.

If it doesn't work, please respond with the steps you took and details about your system.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 23
kovir

Reinstallation didn't help... I have a message windows ( on splash screen) :" the last time you opened Inventor Fusion it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do You want to try to reopen its windows again? ..."

I may too choose Reopen or Don't Reopen - it crash every time. 

I reinstalled Inventor Fusion but this message apeared again...

Message 10 of 23
kovir

Macbook Pro 7.1  Mountain Lion, 8GB RAM, CUDA 5, NVIDIA 320M

Message 11 of 23
Phil.E

Just to be clear: please confirm whether or not you downloaded Fusion again.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 12 of 23
kovir

Yes, I downloaded it again via app store

edit: I launched Inventor Fusion on my wife's account and it starting normally... On my account it crashes.

Message 13 of 23
Phil.E

Kovir-

That's good news that it runs on your wife's account. We can try two things.

Let's get rid of some of your user account files that may be causing problems. (don't worry, Fusion will replace them when it starts)

1. First, log on to your account.
  2. At Finder>Go>Go to Folder, enter: ~/Library/Application Support/Autodesk
  3. Look for the folder called Inventor Fusion
  4. Delete it
  5. Start Fusion

If this doesn't work, try this:

If you have an Autodesk 360 account, log out of Autodesk 360 and try Fusion again.

I hope this helps.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 14 of 23
kovir

Deleting folder Inventor Fusion helped 🙂

Thank You very much for Your help

Message 15 of 23
Mat.design

I download Inventor Fusion 2013 ... installed ... but when you start, open the drawing area, write me message "inventor fusion.exe stopped working". Before that I had a trial version of Autodesk Inventor 2012 x64. I work with Windows7, 2.1GHz, 4GB RAM. Please help (new download, repair program??) Thank you

Message 16 of 23

Did you ever try to install Inventor Fusion 2013 on another machine or clean OS? If it works well, then the downloaded installer should be just fine.

Please let us know the result if you're able to have a try.

Thanks,

Macro Liu

Inventor Fusion QA Team

Message 17 of 23
redbelt99

I downloaded the free version of inventor fusion 2013 64bit. My PC is very good and I cant understand why it wont work

When I run the program either in noraml mode or admin mode is crashes before any splash screens. It sometimes says that there was an error. So I reinstalled the program to my primary hard drive and now it does not load at all. And it does not give any error messages. I have Win 7 64bit. I am wondering wether i get the 32 bit I will have better luck.

Please help. I have spent over a week trying to get the programm to load to no prevail.

Thanks 

Message 18 of 23
serji.trof

Hello,

I too have a problem when I just downloaded Invetnor Fusion it didnt load or run it just said " There was a error while Initializing the Graphic Subsystem" 

Can Some one Please tell me or even help me with this?

Message 19 of 23
Sofashee

I'm having a similar issue.  I installed last december from the mac app store and have had no problems until today.  I tried to open the program and it crashed. I tried restarting my computer (macbook air) and got stuck in a loop of "the last time you opend Inventor Fusion, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows?" I press reopen and it brings up "Inventor Fusion quit unexpectedly. Click reopen to open the application again. Click report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

When I click "reopen" It brings me back to the first window .

I tried reinstalling the app and restarting the computer and it goes right back to the same infuriating loop of unhelpfulness.

Message 20 of 23
Sofashee

the same happened for me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report