Inventor Fusion

fflesh
Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Fusion Won't Start

391 Views, 1 Replies
09-18-2011 10:55 PM

I can't get Fusion 2012 to start. I'm using a new PC with W7 Pro and have installed Inventor Product Design Suite Preminum. Fusion won't start with any method I try. Start menu, Importing a part directly or when trying to Edit Form or Edit Copy of Form; none of 'em work. Task Manager says Fusion is trying to start initially then it stops trying.

I've seen another instance where Fusion won't start on the Discussion group which somewhat related to my issues but the solution didn't work for me. I use Panda Internet Security and have all the custom permissions set to allow in and outbound communication for IE and all Autodesk programs on the PC. I've even tried just turning Panda off which hasn't worked.

Any help?

Brian 

Employee
Wendy.Chen_Autodesk
Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: Fusion Won't Start

09-20-2011 10:05 PM in reply to: fflesh

Hi, Brian,

Many thanks for reporting the issue. I tried your cases. Install Inventor and Fusion from Product Design Suite Premium 2012 in Win7 32bit OS. But I can't reproduce it. Fusion works well.

In your cases, have you tried to uninstall Fusion-->Install it again to see whether Fusion can work? If you still can reproduce it in your pc, keep contacting us please and give more information about your OS environment. 

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Wendy Chen
Fusion 360 Team
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube