Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
ravikmb5
983 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion TP 4

Performance is very Poor

Crashes Frequenly Using Rib Feature

on Circular Edge

Will There be any Service Pack Planned in Future

Please mark this response as Problem Solved if it answers your question.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravi Kumar MB,
i7 860 Dell Studio XPS Win 7 64 bit 12 Gb RAM & HP Z220 SFF Workstation
Autodesk Inventor Certified professional 2016
Email: ravikmb5@gmail.com

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
scott.sheppard
in reply to: ravikmb5

Inventor Fusion itself is a technology preview. At this point in its life cycle, we value the problems as much as the successes. If you send me your sample files, I can submit a defect report that can be considered for a future update. We will treat your data confidentially.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
roliboli
in reply to: scott.sheppard

For me it also seems, that the performance in TP4 is much worse than it was in TP3. And it crashes more often on editing STEP, SAT, etc. using the the move or pull command (no matter which CAD the files are from)! The crashes are not reproduceable.

Message 4 of 4
schneik-adsk
in reply to: roliboli

All;

TP4 had some changes that led to performance and functionality regressions. We have been working hard to correct these. If you are using Inventor, AutoCAD or other Autodesk applications and plan on getting the new 2012 release, then you will get the most recent (and fully supported) Inventor Fusion 2012. 

As to users who are still evaluating or experimenting with Inventor Fusion, we will be posting a new version to labs soon. We hope that this new version will address many of your performance concerns. We still remain unsatisfied with performance (can CAD ever be fast enough???) and will be working more on it as Inventor Fusion matures.

Thanks for taking the time to try Inventor Fusion and give us feedback.

-Kevin Schneider

Kevin Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report