Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to uninstall/reinstall/repair. Inventor Fusion Already Installed?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andrenext
1527 Views, 1 Reply

Error trying to uninstall/reinstall/repair. Inventor Fusion Already Installed?

Sometime ago I went in trouble when unistalling Autocad 2012 architecture. Since then, when I reinstalled it, the Inventor Fusion option always shows as already installed, which is not true. I don't know how to fix it. I already tried to fix using MS Msi Cleanup Utility, but no "inventor fusion" appears there. Add/or remove program doesn't show inventor also. CCleaner doesn't help, or any other register cleaner (I think iobit toolbox register cleaner was causing some damage on Acad, because I had some problems to open/save as/import files, after used it) If I try to uninstall/reinstall using directly the inventor fusion package from acad Dvd (x64/inventor fusion folder), it shows the message below: Erro ao aplicar transformações. Verifique se os caminhos de transformação especificados são válidos. "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." I'm using Windows 7 Premium x64,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Many thanks for the feedback. We know that uninstalling Autocad 2012 architecture doesn't affect the uninstallation of Fusion. So normally, after uninstalling Autocad 2012 architecture, Inventor Fusion should still be in the pc.Here, you said that "Add/or remove program doesn't show inventor also. " i am confused whether you are saying Inventor or Inventor Fusion. So could you give more information about that? Did Fusion show in Add/Remove program? or you have uninstalled it separately.

Regards,

Wendy

Wendy Chen
Fusion 360 Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report