Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012 dont open at Windows 8.1

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Fredalone
2801 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012 dont open at Windows 8.1

Good Morning,

As I said in the title... Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012 dont open at Windows 8.1, and why?

Can someone send some fix?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Fredalone

Autodesk Products are not yet conpatible with windows 8.1. Some people say service packs corrects the issue and other people say they had to restore the windows update back to 8.0. 

Best place to start looking would be here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=Windows+8.1

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 6
Fredalone
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Thanks for the reply 😉

But the problem is that I buy the original 8.1 Windows version...

I dont have Windows 8, just 8.1 original...

Its a new computer with a new Windows version to work with everything... 😞 but its not working and I work everyday with the Autodesk products 😞

Message 4 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan

Hopefully Autodesk would be able to fix this soon. Did you have a look at the link I provided?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 6
Fredalone
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

When the fix is out, please notify me and then I say that if is solved or not 😉

Thanks anyway... I knew that the others hotfixes works, for example: Inventor 2012 is working and Autocad 2012... but Publisher 2012 and Fusion 2012 is not working at all...

Message 6 of 6
Renigami

I have the same issue with my Inventor Fusion 2012 on Windows 8.1

All other aspects of Autodesk Design Suite 2012 Premium works, Autocad 2012, Mudbox 2012, 3dsmax 2012, but not Inventor Fusion.

I need some aspects of Inventor Fusion to check on correcting some aspects of meshes, stitching them to make them watertight for solid conversion. I would also like a fix for this as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report