Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
256 Views, 1 Reply

iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint error

There seems to be a problem with the 'iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint' function. The problem is accessing a work point from the flat pattern after accessing a work point in the folded model. In the simplest example, create a sheet metal part, with 1 work point on the folded model and 1 work point on the flat pattern. Adopt this part and set it as the child of an empty intent assembly. Then try to evaluate the expression as below on the sheet metal part. If you notice in my example, the point on the folded model evaluates until we evaluate the point on the flat pattern. Then we get an error when trying to get a point from the folded model. We are able to continue evaluating points on the flat pattern. I'll include a sample project and .cs file to test it with.
{code}
Intent >iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint(Me, Me, "WPT_FM", scope:=:All)
--> Point_(1.0, -0.72798051774365, 1.08781965257329, WorldFrame())
Intent >iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint(Me, Me, "WPT_FP", scope:=:All)
--> Point_(0.0, -1.91738312724761, 0.0, WorldFrame())
Intent >iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint(Me, Me, "WPT_FM", scope:=:All)
--> Inventor error in function 'iv_getOccurrenceWorkPoint': No such interface supported
{code}
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I can reproduce your error in AIAP/Inventor 2010. Our development team is looking into it.

-gene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report