Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate title block fields

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jstraub78
399 Views, 2 Replies

duplicate title block fields

Hi all,

Trying to upgrade straight from Inventor/Intent 2009 to Inventor 2013, but still Intent, not Engineer-To-Order.  I am having problems with my Inventor DWG title block.  When I "save copy as" to an AutoCAD drawing, some of my title block fields appear duplicated.  But, when I view it in Inventor, it looks fine...

This is how it appears in Inventor...

Inventor title block2.JPG

But this is how it looks in AutoCAD...

Inventor title block.JPG

When I select it, I find that it's only one block.  If I explode it, I get a mix of the field names and the value names, but all become single entities...

Inventor title block3.JPG

I'm not even sure what to check as it seems like it is just inserting the one title block as I have coded...

Rule TemplateFile As String = "C:\WoodMode Intent Project\Development\IntentInventorOrderProcessing\myablock.dwg"

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I feel quite stuck at the moment.

Thank you,

Joe

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jstraub78
in reply to: jstraub78

No ideas?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: jstraub78

Since it appears that nobody has any idea, I suggest you open a case with ADN so we can do a real investigation.

Jon Balgley

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report