Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor ETO Server System Requirements (2013 & 2104)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
scottheide
630 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor ETO Server System Requirements (2013 & 2104)

Can someone point me to the specific published system requirements for Inventor ETO Server 2013 & 2104?

[By the way, search still doesn't seem to work properly in the Wiki help.]

ScottHeide@CruzBayCustom.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: scottheide

If you go to the page shown below, there's a "System Requirements" link on the left.  This takes you to the system requirements for *Inventor*  (all recent versions).   AFAIK, Inventor and Inventor ETO have the same system requirements, so I guess that's right. 

http://www.autodesk.com/products/inventor-engineer-to-order/overview

Direct link to Inventor system requirements:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15402497&linkID=9242018

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 4
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: Jon.Balgley

PS.  If you're still having problems with the search mechanism for the documentation, send us some more details.  It worked for me in both 2013 and 2014.  The 2014 doc uses a different mechanism.

I searched for "basepart" and the relevant section came up first in the list.

Jon Balgley
Message 4 of 4
scottheide
in reply to: Jon.Balgley

Thanks again for the quick replies.

I was actually looking specifically for ETO Server system requirements, which I assume are different than the regular Inventor system requirements (or the regular Inventor ETO system requirements) because I assume it is supported primarily on the Windows Server OS’s, etc. not just vanilla Windows 7, etc.   Right now we are juggling specifying and/or installing 3 different servers… so this question is primarily for the new customers because we want to make sure they get the right set up. 

ScottHeide@CruzBayCustom.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report