Inventor Engineer-to-Order

Active Contributor
bigvik
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Invalid pointer while creating center line

109 Views, 1 Replies
10-04-2011 06:05 AM

Hello,

In past project I generated a drawing, then projected some points and used those points to create a circular center line. Everything worked fine that time but I am trying to replicate that part of the code for a new project but for some reason I haven't been able to figure out I get an "Invalid Pointer" error while evaluating %%updateself. By trial and error, I discovered I that I was able to either project the points or generate the circular center line, but not both at the same time (I need to do both at the same time so the points show up with and angle).

I cannot recreate the error because, as I said, it used to work fine on past projects.

Is there a know issue that shows up seemingly at random while creating circular centerlines?

Active Contributor
bigvik
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: Invalid pointer while creating center line

10-05-2011 03:20 PM in reply to: bigvik

I forgot to specify, I am using Intent 2011Version 4.0 Build: 129 with Inventor 2011

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube