Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing ETO 2014 SP1 on an ETO Server

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
524 Views, 1 Reply

Installing ETO 2014 SP1 on an ETO Server

Hello there!

I'm trying to install the ETO 2014 SP1 on an ETO Server. The system requirements for that Service Pack state this:

"To apply this SP, your system must have Inventor Engineer-to-Order Series 2014 and/or Engineer-to-Order Server 2014 installed.

IMPORTANT: It is also required that Inventor 2014 SP1 and/or Inventor OEM 2014 SP1 (slipstream) be installed. Otherwise, an incompatibility will exist.

Inventor 2014 SP1 can be obtained from here.

Inventor 2014 OEM SP1 can be obtained from ADN or Subscription Center."

I can't install Inventor 2014 SP1 on the server, since ETO Server doesn't come with a "full" Inventor and the Service Pack installer can't find an Inventor installation. So, I assume I would need the Inventor 2014 OEM SP1 for ETO Server. However, I can't find that anywhere on ADN or in the Subscription Center.

Autodesk support finally pointed me here, since they seemingly don't know where to find either.

So, can anybody tell me where I can get that Service Pack for Inventor OEM (or whatever other Service Pack I need) so I can update ETO Server 2014 to Service Pack 1?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JackGregory
in reply to: Anonymous

I think this is a mistake in the instructions.  For Server, neither Inventor nor Inventor OEM is needed, since ETO Server comes with Inventor Server built-in.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report