Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vb.net - determine iLogic Rules and Events on the active document

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mthomas
730 Views, 2 Replies

vb.net - determine iLogic Rules and Events on the active document

I'm struggling a bit here... what I'd like to do via a vb.net addin is determine if the active document has iLogic Rules associated with any iLogic Events, and if so which rules are associated with which events. Is it possible to do this and if so how?

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ekinsb
in reply to: mthomas

What your asking for requires that functionality to be exposed through the iLogic API so that you can query it through your add-in.  Unfortunately, the iLogic API does not currently support that.  If this is important functionality for you can you please provide some justification that will help product management in prioritizing this with other possible enhancements for a future release?

Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Mod the Machine blog
Message 3 of 3
mthomas
in reply to: ekinsb

Brian,

I would not deem this as a priority as all I'm trying to do is develop a "checker" addin and seeing if the iLogic rules were attached to the proper evens was one of the checks

Mike

Mike Thomas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report