Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

section arrows

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
652 Views, 1 Reply

section arrows

I'm just getting started with Inventor after using AutoCAD for 3D solid modeling and detailing for many, many years now - since version 2.6.

I just made a section view of my model. The arrows at each end go the wrong direction according to our practice but the big problem is that the arrows lay on top of the ends of the model. How do I get them to stand off some distance from the model? At least 1/4" but maybe more depending on surrounding annotation.

TIA,

John

(Willis, Tejas, North Mexico)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mike.Wohletz
in reply to: Anonymous

This would be answered faster in the general users section, but to try to help the arrows  should be able to be pulled out to the location you would like. If not then the problem comes from touching the entity when you create them, start the section out farther. As far as the direction goes right click and select flip direction. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report