Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ilogic form trigger

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Fleagle8t
1377 Views, 3 Replies

ilogic form trigger

I have a ipt which is controlled via an ilogic form,this form is opened by ilogic code, which in turn is triggered when the ipt is opened.

my problem is when the part is placed within an assembly the said form is triggered and the same happens when the assembly is reopened!.... I would prefer if the form opened only when the ipt is opened or edited.... 

Is there a snippet of code for this? Or is it even possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MegaJerk
in reply to: Fleagle8t

Try the following code in the rule file that is being opened on open : 

Dim CurrentDoc as PartDocument = ThisDoc.Document  
If (Not (CurrentDoc Is ThisApplication.ActiveDocument)) Then Return

If my solution worked or helped you out, please don't forget to hit the kudos button 🙂
iLogicCode Injector: goo.gl/uTT1IB

GitHub
Message 3 of 4
Fleagle8t
in reply to: MegaJerk

Works at treat, thanks MegaJerk. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
moorematt13
in reply to: Fleagle8t

Hello, I came across this post and tried using the code in the solution. I still have problems at the assembly level, when I reopen the assembly all my forms will come up again. I have the event trigger set (in the iLogic part) to when the document opens the form will appear. but I would like to have it only appear once upon initial placement of the iLogic part.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report