Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort sheets in browser

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CadUser46
377 Views, 1 Reply

Sort sheets in browser

Hey.  Im working on something just now but ran into a problem when a new sheet is added after one that is excluded from count.

What i need is to re sort the sheets in the browser so the excluded ones go to the end.  Does anyone have the code already that they wish to share as im kinda at a loss as to how to go about this?

Im thinking i would need to loop through the browser nodes somehow but the skills elude me.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CadUser46
in reply to: CadUser46

Ok since there was no replies I reworked my code to account for this but it would be nicer if I could sort the sheets.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report