Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor VBA

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
3DAriel
344 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor VBA

Hi,

Good day. I would like to ask help to you with regards to problem in Inventor.

Our team is doing program customization in Inventor 2011 that extract drawings based on 3D model. When the program runs and reached the line that has either open, close and save method, Inventor program automatically terminated and “Inventor Send Error Report” appears. When we tried to debug the program and when it reached the line that has either open, close, and save method, we force to exit our customized program but the same case, when it is totally terminated, Inventor program also terminated and “Inventor Send Error Report” appears. When we investigate the problem, we tried several solutions such as setting the active document to new variable, added a method to pause the program for few seconds, etc  but still no effect.

Do you have any idea for this?

Our machine is using:     Windows XP Pro x64 SP2

Intel Xeon(R), 6 GB RAM

Is there a VBA for Inventor that is intended for 64 bit machine? Because I think we use 32 bit VBA in Inventor. What does “Inventor32bitHost.exe” means in task manager? Is there any relation to Inventor VBA?

Pleaes help me on this. Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Vladimir.Ananyev
in reply to: 3DAriel

To determine what is going wrong, we need to have a reproducible case and look at source code. Please do your best to isolate the problem and send a small, buildable sample project that demonstrates the behavior.

Vladimir Ananyev
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report