Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ilogic Form with multiple forms

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
SofiaGrave4819
674 Views, 3 Replies

Ilogic Form with multiple forms

Hello to all

I would like to know if it is possible to make a form with multiple forms, depending on the selection a could build a rectangle, or a cilynder or a cone.

Best regards

Sofia Pinho

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can insert some parameters to control it.

Try to create 3 parameters TRUE/FALSE, cone, ret. cyl..

Then one parameter text with multvalues with this 3 options.

create a code that if the multvalue selected is CONE...then only the control cone will be TRUE, the others 2 will be false.

then create a form, with the main button with that multvalue (put as a radio button, its nice for it), then create 3 groups that in each one u'll put to enable just when the right control is TRUE.

So in the radio button when u select CONE only the group 1 will be enabled, if u choose CYL onle group 2....

In these groups u put the parameter u want to edit for each kinp of part, and to enable or disable these parts put in the IF of the code u created to control the boolean parameter.

Sry about my english, i hope this answer can be usefull to u.

Túlio Barata

IV 2013
Message 3 of 4

Oi Túlio Obrigada pela resposta.

but could you send me picture how it how looks like?

thanks

Message 4 of 4

Is something like that you need ?

In attached picture, if you selecion one option, just the right option to choose is enabled, like the kind of item, if is plate, bar, etc..and then if its in Inches or mm.

Test.jpg

Thanks

Túlio Barata

IV 2013

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report