Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to declare a sphere object ??

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jezavala
282 Views, 1 Reply

How to declare a sphere object ??

Good morning,

I know this is a diferent theme but I didn´t find any information about declaring spheres,  this is my problem, hope you understand me.

1.- I have a main assy with 3 or more subassemblies.

2.- One of my subassemblies contain only spheres

3.- I want to insert other subassembly several times, one per sphere and make a mate constraint with each sphere, I have the main part of the code, my problem is that I can´t declare the spheres, I tried to declare them as occurrences, documents or surface but it didn´t work, this is what I´ve tried:

'TryA

Dim sphere As Sphere

sphere = oWelddefinition.Occurrences.Item(totaldespots).Definition

'TryB

Dim spherepart As Sphere

spherepart = oWelddefinition.Occurrences.Item(totaldespots).SurfaceBodies(1)

'TryC

Dim spherepart As Sphere

spherepart = oWelddefinition.Occurrences.Item(totaldespots).SurfaceBodies(1).Faces(1)

I know that this lines are stupid -.- but I didn´t find anything about declaring spheres

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE??!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jezavala
in reply to: jezavala

is it possible ? If it is not possible, what i want is to constraint a ball that is derived of a step file , the problem is that the balls are not in the origin and i cannot make a constraint with the center point of the balls with a code in vb, anyone who can help me please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report