Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mbathala
1209 Views, 6 Replies

FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS

Hi,

I have AutoDesk Inventor 2013 installed and

I am trying to get the License details with FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS = 3 env variable.

Where does the flex log gets created?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: mbathala

What are you trying to accomplish?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
mbathala
in reply to: TravisNave

We want to gather information on minimum licenses required to run Inventor 2013 to :

- open Assemblies and drawings.

- Export the inventor files to DXF/DWG formats.

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Well, you will need one seat to accomplish this.  If you're wondering if you have enough licenses to automate this and still have available seats for your engineers, you might want to create a report log and use JTB FlexReport to analyze the data.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
mbathala

Hi Travis,

my query was for feature licenses information required to perform those steps above.

Not on the number of license seats.

Is there any env variable to figure out what are licenses, that inventor is fetching to run those steps.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Inventor will pull from its available suites.  Depending on what licenses you have available, I suppose you can look up the cascade.  Alternately, perhaps there might be a way to force it to use one license or another with an options file?

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
xiaodong_liang

Hi,

I'd suggest to discuss this question on the board of INL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report