Inventor Customization

Valued Contributor
AlbertoTorres
Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)

BOM write on cell.

200 Views, 0 Replies
05-30-2012 08:03 AM

I'm going to Vault Professional 2012 all files of the company and as I need the assemblies have a specific BOM (for when you get on and connect to SAP Item) I created a program that uses Windows API to import from every assembly a BOM custom XML file (Because, incredibly, the Inventor API does not expose functions to import and export custom BOM)

One of the new columns is a custom iProperty need to be completed by programming (I have to copy the numbers that are in ITEM, and lost in Vault Item when passed and there are several files with the same ID)

You can write in a ROW CELL a list of materials?

Is there any function or similar type = <ID> allow me to put the numbers in this cell is in the field Element (ID or Item)

Thank you.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube