Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ins - apps

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tingraham
290 Views, 2 Replies

Add-ins - apps

How do you add an app.to C3D 2014. I though it would have been part of Add-ins: I must be missing something. I've downloaded an app (Civil 3D Point Label Importer) and ran the setup file. I then restarted AutoCAD (C3D14) not sure how else to load. There isn't much help on the help page that I can find either. Anyone know how to load an app into AutoCAD?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wayne.brill
in reply to: tingraham

Hi,

This question should probably have been posted on this disucssion group. (as it is not related to Inventor API)

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-General/bd-p/66

I did download that application and ran the install. It created this directory:

C:\Users\brillw\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\MicroCAD Training and Consulting Point Label Importer.bundle

The dll (microcad.dll) should automatically be loaded when you start Civil 3D. (I don't have Civil3D installed so I couldn't check it)

You could send an email here. (from the help)

Email us at mtcinfo@microcad3d.com for further support.

Tell them you have Civil 3D 2014.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 3
wayne.brill
in reply to: wayne.brill

Hi,

I understand there was an issue with the install for the 2014 version. I am told that it was fixed. Please download the latest from the store.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report