Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-In/Form/Select events

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
avb
177 Views, 1 Reply

Add-In/Form/Select events

I developed an VBA application complete with a Form and the Selection class. But when I tried to put all in one Class so it can be used in a Add-In DLL it doesn't work again. To my opinion it can be caused by the form, because a msgbox or inputbox works fine in a Add-in. But i am not so sure about the select class combined in the same class needed for the Add-in. There is no clu in the Help files beside a remark from the writer in the "Introduction to Add-in" saying "User interface customization is covered in another section of this document."

So the question is did anyone have an example Add-In using a Form and the Selection event?

Anton
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
thmsfrst
in reply to: avb

I have similar problem with C#. I have a XYModul.dll with I can call in two different ways. The first way is to call it form another .exe project within the same visual studio solution. The second way is to call it with an inventor add-in with is another projekt within the same solution. The selecting works fine when use the modul with the .exe project, but it doesn't work as add-In. The add-in itself is a DLL with I start with inventor.
There is a C# add-in code sample in the Inventor 2009 edition, called CustomCommand and the selecting works there. Now, I am trying to understand the difference. Message was edited by: thmsfrst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report